Trilogy’s quality compliance management system is designed to meet the sampling framework of the EU (European Union) Drinking Water Directive to ensure high drinking water quality standards. The system meets other international standards and is also employed in non-European countries such as the USA and South Africa.
TAPS provides the long term sampling plan (including random zonal monitoring), day-to-day collection schedules, bottle requirements and analytical requirements. Either a paper round sheet is created or alternatively the data is transferred to the hand held PDA – HAND. Field data is entered into the system. Sample details are either sent either to an existing Laboratory Information Management System or alternatively Trilogy can provide you with a new LIMS. Data is transferred to the TIME data warehouse for statutory, operational, business and ad hoc reporting and analysis with both EU and USA versions available. TAPS Business Intelligence provides the same ad hoc flexible reporting facilities as TIME but is used for interrogating data on the field program.
Key benefits and features include:
- Creates an optimized plan, minimizing travel time for field staff
- Assigns work to samplers or monitoring staff
- Ensures the water utility remains compliant for collections
- Calculates field staff workload. Estimates time to complete a round
- Includes non-monitoring work such as equipment maintenance or even due reports
- Produces required paperwork, chain of custody, round instructions, bottle labels etc.
- Missing samples or work is easily and quickly identified
- Automatically pre-registers samples in the laboratory – either your own LIMS or a contract laboratory
- Provides a full digital chain of custody
- Review and copy facility for the complete plan for future years or time periods
- Translation tables for non-English languages
The system is available in two optional configurations:
Affordable software running stand-alone on a PC for small water utilities
Networked solution based on SQL Server or Oracle database
For further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org